Sunday, September 26, 2021

Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters:

 Sometimes....Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters:

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys: 20/20 Dreams 2 C...Beneath The Story: Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters:

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Wow, eggs to fires, babes to be born, stars, bitches with skills, lovers,haters, suckers for lost causes, good times, god ties, march to may, marching on.


  Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. Maybe many of you don’t know this about me,Steven Jay Dick Jarrot​, Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now. Text 760-851-2267Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Trump rally: Why is Tulsa's history so allegorically powerful?Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note. Embrace your inner beauty and happiness .Fill out your heart with enchants of hopes, faith and inner aspirations .
School of Hard Knocks:Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.Tales on land and beaches on sands of time. Burn and bake snakes for boots.Jewish Army 2021, Frogs, snakes, cows and buffalo, and fairies, pixies, and angels tales to share now, the start of a series in progress.  LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! 

Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places. IF A SO CALLED FRIEND I KNEW FOR 11 YEARS COULD BE SO HURTFUL. HOW COULD I TRUST A STRANGER.Angels In Host, Dances In Heavens, Wishes, Hopes, Prayers.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me. Choose your class: Earth Angels:Jobs done well, still land of the free, still land of frogs, fags, and fools that do the right things to be happy. Acts of kindness for the lost, for the confused, and the homeless veterans, still couch surfing.


Years pass. Traditions change. Fourth of July heat already shimmers off the tallest pines of the Sacramentos, in southern New Mexico, when three Mescalero Apache girls wearing beaded buckskin dresses take their places before a towering tepee.





HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Thing... 
Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment