Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!Ocean waves transport energy over vast distances, although the water itself does not move, except up and down.

 Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Hotels, Motels For Sale: Veterans Taken. SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.



Tell me why, and make it a good story, it is a matter of time, interest, and connections. Tell me something good. Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?
Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUNS.Alidou Ouedraogo is traveling to Antananarivo.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige - Be Without You. Kristen Giardiello:Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ...
  • Just Amazing! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be.Views, values, voices in her head, waves to be made, ways to grow in 2020.To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me,...

Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!Ocean waves transport energy over vast distances, although the water itself does not move, except up and down.
I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!'SAY IT LOUD'.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.People change, memories don't.In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home.


Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones.Cartoon show!!Ocean waves transport energy over vast distances, although the water itself does not move, except up and down. Senior, baby boomer, child of the sixities, I got a pair of roller skates, and bike, road trips, here we come. Or Not. This may surprise you, but if you think about it, waves do roar.

Inline image
 Angel to me, the head angel in the sky, she watches over me, with goodness and mercy, the other angels for me. I travel in the land of threes, times three, in the world of nines. I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …


Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. Romeo_The_Poet Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight...

Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.  Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.!  Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group. Mike Lee 420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856 Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections  Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd  Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.   

Inline image

 Angel to me, the head angel in the sky, she watches over me, with goodness and mercy, the other angels for me. I travel in the land of threes, times three, in the world of nines. I see how much I'm worth....good looking.STANDARDS SET. You have an unusual style of poetry …


Delightfully Feisty ~ The Group.  Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.!  Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Delightfully Feisty ~Hands On: Babes, beaches,glory dazes. Birthdays. 5 Stars:Bitches 2 Group. Mike Lee 420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856 Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections  Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd  Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!.   

Inline image


Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: No Free Rides .Love My Gems. 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'. Romeo_The_Poet Take it one day at a time.Good Time Toads, Midnight... Goodnight...


Thank you Lord for a new day and for the daily miracles. Please come into our lives and guide us on the right path. Dreams in colors, dreams of hope, dreams of a better life, dreams in motion, moons to lights.: Angel Grove, Hearts And Hands, Dances In The Cloud.
May be an image of text that says 'found my Halloween costume!!'

Stars high, stars low, stars and stripes, American Birds. Boats and planes, land of dreams, lands of the bright and blue. Time of our lives, the best is yet to come, songs to sing. Happy times, joys and pains, tricks to trade.
May be an image of text that says '"OMG haven't seen you in forever! Let's stand in everyone's fucking way" DISCOVER HOW GOOD KOMBUP CAN BE LALE'
Don’t you EVER believe that the Sky is the LIMIT, When there are FOOTSTEPS on the moon. If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.
May be an image of text that says 'NEGATIVLAND'

Sun City Civic Association Schedules Candidate Forum | Menifee 24/7.Fuck you,Jennifer Garcia, agent for the board. Sun city civic association.To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me,...
May be an image of dog and text that says 'I gavemy gave neighbors dog a Popeyes biscuit mf ain't barked in 4 hours'
  • Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time to love, be humble and be a decent human being. It costs nothing. Glory dazes to come.“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” ―Thomas Jefferson.Practice to perfection classic life lessons. Malcolm Gerstein, Sima Jarrot: Frogs Dates. Heart - Greatest Hits 1985/1995: Practice to perfec...
  • 📷Coins, cards, cons, Jesus Christ, Jim Jones, Micky Mouse, men and mice, cartoon hits across the decades.Jackie  Jarrot  « Pilar Dsilvas' Blog. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of impor...Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.
Thanks again for the sound mind, have returned from the death of 2013, and this year had a lot of bumps in the road also. Happy for a new day, and more lights of the periods on the cross, thankful for the lessons learned. will have to give thanks for family and friends that are always there in the background, the people that you can not out grow, happy for the connections. Stories to tell, stories to remember and the lessons that we learned, things to laugh about now.
Just to let you know I like to wear wings when I am sad, it helps me smile thought the pain and tears, so have wings of angels, fairies, pixies, lady bugs, busy bees, and colors to match my clothes. It is about being in touch with the child within. Lessons learned in first attempt in learning: not to fail, best lesson to teach, flipping coins. Fish And Frogs..Bruno Mars - 24K Magic [Official Video]Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn, monkeys to dogwood trees.


Image


Earth Angels To Some, Snow White and Wonder Woman.Billie Holiday - Ain't nobody's business if I do:Paint My Love .Teamwork Hard Knocks.They will paint the Democratic Party in this horrifying false light while continuing to try to roll back women rights.Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Flowers for Sarah Jarrot,trips to hell. One more turn up at bat, moving on up, trying to get piece of pie in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment