Wednesday, March 2, 2022

What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude."




 What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude."



Thinking about Bobby saying “I adopted two boys and they grew up great! They grew up heros!” All Men Exposed. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit.



Now we have to fill it with Equipment, Surgeons, Medical Personal and create an endowment for the years to come. YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO! We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing.
May be an image of text that says 'I realize this is a controversial take but maybe being one blown tire, one broken bone, or one paycheck away from homelessness & financial ruin at all times isn't "freedom" the way we were raised to believe it is. @libbybalakar'


We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing.

Go to bed, Grampa. Dreams in colors, dreams of hope, dreams of a better life, dreams in motion, moons to lights.: Angel Grove, Hearts And Hands, Dances In The Cloud.Thank you Lord for a new day and for the daily miracles.
May be a meme of one or more people and text that says 'My feelings don't even even hurt the same anymore, i just be like "damn." @FUROMYILACILA'

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude."


No comments:

Post a Comment